Bran Nut and Raisin Bread
A perfect pairing for a perfect quick bread! Raisins and walnuts add a rich sweetness and satisfying bite to this yummy quick bread. Enriched with All-Bran® cereal to offer fiber, vitamins and minerals, it's sure to become a family favorite.
1. Stir together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal, sugar, milk, water and molasses. Add flour mixture, stirring only until combined. Stir in walnuts and raisins. Spread in 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 350° F about 1 hour or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes in pan. Remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack.
Yield: 1 loaf, 16 slices
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup light molasses
- 3/4 cup walnuts, broken
- 3/4 cup raisins