Apple Bread Pudding
Make this simple almond-studded bread pudding in the autumn, with the first fresh apples of the season. Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for a harvest-time after-dinner delight.
Kellogg's® All-Bran® Complete® Wheat Flakes cereal
apple pie spice
1. Lightly coat 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine Kellogg's® Complete® Wheat Bran Flakes cereal, sugar, flour, baking powder and spice. Add apples, stirring to coat.
3. Stir in egg whites and vanilla into cereal mixture, mixing until evenly combined. Spread mixture evenly in prepared pie plat. Sprinkle with almonds.
4. Bake at 325°F about 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.
What Bran Believers Are Saying
- Who would have thought bran and fiber could taste SO good!!
–Michele, Day 1
- I think I am feeling healthier after one week on the Promise.
–Heidi, Day 6
- The Promise has been fun and a positive experience throughout.
– Jean, Bran Believer
- I feel as if I am doing something nice for myself and my system. It makes me feel as if I have turned over a new leaf and I never want to go back.
–Laurie, Day 4
- I thought the cereal would be tasteless and boring. I enjoy the taste and sweetness.
–Susan, Day 8