Bran Flakes Muffins
These yummy muffins are too tasty to resist. They're so quick and easy to make that you can always keep a batch on hand for afternoon snacks. The whole family will thank you!
whole wheat flour
Kellogg's® All-Bran® Complete® Wheat Flakes cereal
1 1/4 cups
egg, slightly beaten
1. Stir together all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
2. Measure cereal and milk into large mixing bowl. Let stand 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in egg and oil.
3. Add flour mixture, stirring just until moistened. Portion batter evenly into 12 greased 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups. Bake at 400° F for 18 to 20 minutes
or until lightly browned. Serve warm.
What Bran Believers Are Saying
- Who would have thought bran and fiber could taste SO good!!
–Michele, Day 1
- I feel as if I am doing something nice for myself and my system. It makes me feel as if I have turned over a new leaf and I never want to go back.
–Laurie, Day 4
- I thought the cereal would be tasteless and boring. I enjoy the taste and sweetness.
–Susan, Day 8