Apricot Bran Muffins
Happiness is a pan of warm muffins. Enriched with All-Bran® cereal and tangy apricots, these lovely little treats are a good source of fiber, calcium and iron. A perfect afternoon delight for the whole family.
Prep Time (min): 20
Total Time (min): 60
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
- 1 1/2 cups skim milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped, dried apricots
1. Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl combine KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal and milk. Let stand
about 2 minutes or until cereal softens. Add egg and oil. Beat well. Add flour mixture,
stirring only until combined. Stir in apricots. Portion evenly into twelve 2 1/2-inch
3. Bake at 400° F about 25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Yield: 12 muffins