Banana Cottage Cheese Pancakes
Have you ever met a kid who didn't love pancakes? We've added cottage cheese for protein and calcium and All-Bran® cereal for fiber, vitamins and minerals. Isn't it time you started a new Saturday morning tradition?
Prep Time: 15
Total Time: 25
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1 cup (8 oz.) cottage cheese, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
- 1/4 cup diced bananas
- Butter or margarine
- Sliced bananas
- Hot maple-flavored syrup
1. Preheat griddle to 375° F.
2. In small bowl, beat egg whites until stiff but not too dry. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, with the same beaters, beat cottage cheese, egg, and egg yolks until nearly smooth. Gradually beat in salt, flour, and KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal. Stir in diced banana. Fold in egg whites.
4. Using about 1/4 cup batter for each pancake, cook on greased griddle preheated to 375° F, turning only once. Serve with butter, bananas, and syrup.