Bran Buds Muffins
These moist, tender, classic muffins are great as a breakfast treat or as an accompaniment to soups or salads. They're simple to make and offer a nutritious boost of fiber from 1 1/2 cups of All-Bran® cereal. This is a recipe you'll reach for again and again!
Prep Time (min): 10
Total Time (min): 35
- 1 1/2 cups Kellogg's® All-Bran® Bran Buds® cereal
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups fat-free milk
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
1. In electric blender or food processor, crush KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN BRAN BUDS cereal to fine crumbs.
2. In mixing bowl, stir together crushed cereal, flour, sugar, baking powder
and salt. Set aside.
3. In large mixing bowl, combine milk, egg whites and oil; mix well. Add
cereal mixture, stirring only until combined. Portion batter evenly into
twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups coated with cooking spray.
4. Bake at 400° F for 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.