Thinking of brownies? Think out of the box! These rich, dense brownies are made with real cocoa and freshly chopped walnuts, for a chocolatey taste no mix can match.
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
- 1/2 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Bran Buds® cereal
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter, melted, cooled
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1. Stir together flour, salt and cocoa powder. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, beat eggs until light. Add sugar gradually, beating until fluffy. Fold in KELLOGG'S® ALL-BRAN® cereal, vanilla and margarine. Fold in flour mixture and walnuts. Spread evenly in 8 x 8-inch pan coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 350°F about 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan.