Chewy Bran Raisin Bars
These yummy no-bake bars are easy to make and even easier to eat! Chewy-gooey with peanut butter, honey, raisins and All-Bran® cereal, they're a delicious way to boost your intake of fiber. The perfect take-along snack to keep you going all day!
Prep Time: 15
Total Time: 50
- 2 cups Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
- 2/3 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Stir together KELLOGG'S® ALL-BRAN® cereal, raisins and nuts. Set aside.
2. In 3-quart saucepan, combine margarine, honey and peanut butter. Stir over medium heat until mixture is well blended. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla, cinnamon and cereal mixture.
3. Press mixture into 9 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cut into 20 bars when cooled. Store covered, in refrigerator.