Cookie Chip Bars
These just might be your family's favorite treat – bar none! They combine all the goodness of chocolate chip cookies with fiber from whole-wheat flour and All-Bran® cereal. And the best part is, they're baked in a pan for a quick and easy alternative to drop cookies.
- 1 1/4 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate morsels
1. Stir together KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal, flours, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, beat together oil, egg and sugar. Stir in vanilla and water. Add cereal mixture, stirring until well combined. Stir in chocolate morsels. Spread evenly in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
4. Bake at 350° F about 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely before seving.