Easy Apple Crumble
Keep the ingredients for this quick-and-easy apple crumble on hand for unexpected guests. This cinnamon-and-brown-sugar infused fruit crumble, with a crunchy All-Bran® cereal topping, is a perfect dessert or afternoon treat. Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Yum!
- 3/4 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 2 cans (20 oz each, 4 cups) apple pie filling
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
1. In small mixing bowl, combine KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN ORIGINAL cereal, flour, sugar and cinnamon. Using pastry blender, cut in margarine until crumbly. Set aside for topping.
2. Combine pie filling and lemon juice. Place in 9 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan or dish. Sprinkle topping over apples.
3. Bake at 375°F about 30 minutes or until bubbly around edges. Cool slighlty before serving.