Lemony Apple Salad
This refreshing apple salad is the perfect accompaniment to cold roast chicken or roast-beef sandwiches. Made with a half cup of All-Bran® cereal, this is a great addition to an early autumn picnic
Prep Time (min): 10
Total Time (min): 10
- 1/2 cup lemon low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon finely snipped, fresh parsley
- 2 cups cubed, unpeeled red apples (2 medium)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
- or 1/2 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Bran Buds® cereal
- 6 lettuce leaves
1. In medium bowl, combine yogurt and parsley. Stir in apples, celery and grapes. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. Just before serving, stir in KELLOGG'S® ALL-BRAN® cereal. Serve on lettuce leaves.