This dazzling salad features a surprising combination of broccoli and mango or nectarine, tossed with ranch dressing and orange juice. A dash of hot sauce gives this sweet-and-savory stunner a pleasing bite.
- 4 cups coarsely chopped broccoli
- 2 1/2 cups seeded, chopped nectarines or seeded, chopped and peeled mangoes
- 1/2 cup slivered red onion
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
1. In large bowl toss together broccoli, nectarines and onion.
2. In small bowl stir together salad dressing, orange juice, orange peel and pepper sauce. Drizzle over broccoli mixture. Toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 2 hours.
3. Stir salad. Gently stir in cereal.