Cranberry and orange are a classic pairing? And they've never tasted more rich and refreshing than in these moist, tender muffins. Enriched with a full 3 cups of All-Bran® cereal, these muffins pack a powerful punch of fiber in a tasty little package. A flavorful anytime snack for the whole family.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3 cups Kellogg's® All-Bran® Complete® Wheat Flakes cereal
- 1 1/4 cups orange juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup Ocean Spray® Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries*
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
1. In medium bowl stir together flour, sugar and baking powder. Set aside.
2. In large bowl combine KELLOGG’S ALL-BRAN COMPLETE WHEAT FLAKES cereal, orange juice, oil, and egg. Let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in OCEAN SPRAY CRAISINS ORIGINAL DRIED CRANBERRIES and orange peel.
3. Add dry ingredients to cereal mixture. Stir just until combined. Portion batter evenly into twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400°F for 15 to 19 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Serve warm.
*If desired, substitute 1 cup of Ocean Spray® Craisins® Blueberry or Pomegranate Juice Infused dried cranberries for Craisins® original dried cranberries.