Peachy Bran Muffins
These cinnamon-flavored muffins are just peachy - with a delicate flavor and tender texture. Enriched with All-Bran® cereal, they offer fiber, vitamins and minerals and, best of all, the fresh sunny taste of summer, any time of year. A portable, pleasing snack that the whole family will love!
Prep Time (min): 25
Total Time (min): 45
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1 cup canned peaches, drained and chopped
- 1 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
- or 1 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Bran Buds® cereal
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
1. Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, beat egg slightly. Stir in peaches, KELLOGG'S® ALL-BRAN®
cereal, milk and oil. Let stand about 2 minutes or until cereal softens. Add flour mixture, stirring only until combined. Portion evenly into twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 400°F about 18 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Yield: 12 muffins