Turkey Bran Burgers
So much tastier and lower in fat than traditional ground beef! One bite of these ground turkey patties, flavored with Worcestershire sauce and garlic and enriched with All-Bran® cereal for a hint of sweetness and a lovely texture, and we're sure you'll be convinced! Just add your favorite toppings, and dinner is served.
- 2/3 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 egg white
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
1. Combine KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal, onions, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt and egg white. Let stand about 3 minutes or until cereal softens. Gently stir in ground turkey. Portion into six and shape into 4-inch patties.
2. Grill, broil or pan fry about 4 minutes on each side or until browned and meat is no longer pink (160 degrees F). Serve hot on bun, if desired.